This is an open invitation for all individuals, organizations, and groups to register your free interactive arts event or exhibition for Nuit Blanche on Saturday, September 30 from 6 p.m. – 4 a.m.
Register your event by August 15, 4 p.m. CST to be included in our printed program guide, 6,500 printed and distributed across Manitoba.
When you register for Nuit Blanche, you are registering under Culture Days Manitoba programming. Nuit Blanche Winnipeg is run by the staff of Culture Days Manitoba and the Nuit Blanche Winnipeg Committee.
Steps to register:
- Create an account or log into your current Culture Days account here
- Click “Register an Activity”
- Provide information for pages 1-4 (title, description, date, time, location, etc.)
- Save your activity in the upper right hand corner so you can add a photo
- Click page 5 after you’ve saved and upload your image(s)
- Scroll down and type in the “captcha” code on the right side of the page
- Hit publish and your post will appear here