CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Open
The 9th annual Culture Days weekend is September 28, 29, 30, 2018 and will feature thousands of free, hands-on, interactive arts and cultural activities. Nuit Blanche Winnipeg falls on Saturday, September 29 of the Culture Days weekend from 6 p.m. until 2 a.m.
Volunteer Orientation at Little Brown Jug Brewing , 336 William Ave, Winnipeg.
At orientation, you will receive:
- A complimentary beer provided by Little Brown Jug and/or non-alcoholic beverage and snacks
- Information about Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba
- Training and information about your volunteer position
- Volunteer Package containing a Volunteer T-Shirt, Collectable #nbwpg Totebag (designed by artist Josiah Koppanyi), coupons for Bodegoes and more!
As a volunteer, you show support to our arts and culture scene, meet new friends with the same interests, and become part of the biggest contemporary arts and culture celebration in Manitoba.
- Event set up and tear down, which including installing/dismantling signage, barricades and other duties as assigned
- Be a resource to members of the public by answering questions, providing maps, keeping the site clean, being a visible presence and signalling any safety issues to the security team
- Shifts: 5pm- 9pm, 9pm to 12am and 12am to 3am