CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: CLOSED
The 10th annual Culture Days weekend is September 27, 28, 29, 2019 and will feature thousands of free, hands-on, interactive arts and cultural activities. Nuit Blanche Winnipeg falls on Saturday, September 28 of the Culture Days weekend from 6 p.m. until 12 a.m.
Volunteer Orientation will be held a location to be determined, in the week prior to Nuit Blanche. Details to be announced soon.
At orientation, you will receive:
- A complimentary beer provided by Little Brown Jug and/or non-alcoholic beverage and snacks
- A collectable #nbwpg Totebag (designed by artist Josiah Koppanyi).
As a volunteer, you show support to our arts and culture scene, meet new friends with the same interests, and become part of the biggest contemporary arts and culture celebration in Manitoba.
Role requirements may include:
- Event set up and tear down, which including installing/dismantling signage, barricades and other duties as assigned
- Be a resource to members of the public by answering questions, providing maps, keeping the site clean, being a visible presence and signalling any safety issues to the security team
- Shifts: 6pm- 9pm and 9pm to 12am