CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Are you a lover of arts, culture, and community? We are looking for Volunteer Ambassadors to help safely guide patrons and answer questions, as well as Volunteer Photographers to document the night.
Nuit Blanche Winnipeg falls on Saturday, September 26, 2020 and will run from 6 p.m. until 11 p.m.
As a volunteer, you show support to our arts and culture scene, meet new friends with the same interests, receive “thank you” gifts, and become part of the biggest contemporary arts and culture celebration in Manitoba.
2020 Volunteer Opportunities:
- Be a resource to members of the public by answering questions, directing traffic flow and encouraging physical distancing, keeping the site clean, being a visible presence and signalling any safety issues to the security team
- Shifts: 5:30- 8:40pm and 8:20 to 11:30pm (or both!) on Saturday, Sept 26
- Volunteer Training will be held at Little Brown Jug (336 William Ave) in the week prior to Nuit Blanche.
VOLUNTEER PHOTOGRAPHERS – Applications now closed for 2020 – thank you for your interest!
- Document art pieces, events, and participants at indoor and outdoor locations between 6 – 11 pm on Saturday, Sept 26
- Receive credit for photos that appear in Culture Days Manitoba & Nuit Blanche news stories, social media posts, on our websites and in our reports