CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Open
The 10th annual Culture Days weekend is September 27, 28, 29, 2019 and will feature thousands of free, hands-on, interactive arts and cultural activities. Nuit Blanche Winnipeg falls on Saturday, September 28 of the Culture Days weekend from 6 p.m. until 12 a.m.
Volunteer Orientation will be held a location to be determined, in the week prior to Nuit Blanche. Details to be announced soon.
At orientation, you will receive:
- A complimentary beer provided by Little Brown Jug and/or non-alcoholic beverage and snacks
- Information about Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba
- Training and information about your volunteer position
- Volunteer Package containing a Volunteer T-Shirt and a collectable #nbwpg Totebag (designed by artist Josiah Koppanyi).
As a volunteer, you show support to our arts and culture scene, meet new friends with the same interests, and become part of the biggest contemporary arts and culture celebration in Manitoba.
- Event set up and tear down, which including installing/dismantling signage, barricades and other duties as assigned
- Be a resource to members of the public by answering questions, providing maps, keeping the site clean, being a visible presence and signalling any safety issues to the security team
- Shifts: 6pm- 9pm and 9pm to 12am