Nuit Blanche Winnipeg is an open invitation for all individuals, organizations, and groups.
When you register for Nuit Blanche, you are registering under Culture Days Manitoba programming.
Nuit Blanche Winnipeg is run by the staff of Culture Days Manitoba, Producing Partner the Winnipeg Arts Council and the Nuit Blanche Winnipeg Artist Advisory Committee.
Steps to register:
- Create an account or log into your current Culture Days account here.
- Click “Events”.
- Select “Create an activity” from your screen and complete all the fields.
- Remember that you can save your work and come back at any time, using the “Save” or “Publish” buttons on the right hand side of your screen.
- Once you’ve completed and published your event, it will take about 24 hours to populate the Culture Days website.
- After your event is added to the Culture Days website, email us at email@example.com with a link to your event. We can then add you to the Nuit Blanche Winnipeg Hub, and then to the NBW website.