Nuit Blanche Winnipeg is an open invitation for all individuals, organizations, and groups.
When you register for Nuit Blanche, you are registering under Culture Days Manitoba programming. The deadline to register your 2020 event and have it included in the pocket guide is Monday, September 14 (by end of day).
Nuit Blanche Winnipeg is run by the staff of Culture Days Manitoba, Presenting Partner the Manitoba Arts Council and the Nuit Blanche Winnipeg Artist Advisory Committee.
SIX STEPS TO CREATING A SUCCESSFUL NUIT BLANCHE EVENT:
- Brainstorm, pick and plan an idea. Get started with ideas from our Programming Guide!
- Find a business, a gallery, or a space to host your idea in The Exchange District, Downtown, the West End, or St. Boniface. Or if you are a business, you can partner with an artist or a collective. Need help? Contact us and we can help match artists with businesses, galleries and arts and cultural institutions. Make sure your location is able to implement COVID-19 protocols such as physical distancing, ground markings, and crowd limitations. (Note: parks and other public spaces as well as space at The Forks is not available in 2020.)
- Register your events with culturedays.ca/en/events by Monday, Sept 14 (end of day).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your event and to let us know where it will be located (and how it will adhere to provincial guidelines for gatherings and physical distancing). Once approved, we will add you to Nuit Blanche Winnipeg Hub on the Culture Days website as well as the nuitblanchewinnipeg.ca website and promotional campaign.
- Promote your event any way you can! Create posters, post on social media & invite your friends and family!
In our collective quest to make art accessible for everyone during Nuit Blanche and Culture Days, we are focusing our efforts on safety, security, cleanliness and respect! We hope you will join us and make this year exceptionally wonderful!