Where is the fun in looking for parking when you could be looking at art.
We encourage you to walk, roll, trolley, bike, bus, taxi or carpool your way to Nuit Blanche events, activities and exhibitions. Many parking spaces will host incredible public art and this year, we are closing off a few streets to keep everyone safe! Please note, each core zone of Nuit Blanche – Downtown, Exchange, The Forks, West End, and St. Boniface.
The free Trolley is brought to you by the Exchange District BIZ!
The Winnipeg Trolley Company will be available to all art lovers for FREE during NBW 2019, on Saturday, September 28 from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. Check back again soon for the stop locations and schedule!
STREET CLOSURES 2019
To keep Nuit Blanche Winnipeg safe for all participants, this year we are closing down the following streets (subject to change):
- Bannatyne Street: from Main Street to King Street
- Arthur Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to McDermot Ave.
- Albert Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to McDermot Ave.
- King Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to William Ave.
- Pacific Avenue: from Main Street to King Street