Where is the fun in looking for parking when you could be looking at art.
We encourage you to walk, roll, trolley, bike, bus, taxi or carpool your way to Nuit Blanche events, activities and exhibitions. Many parking spaces will host incredible public art and this year, we are closing off a few streets to keep everyone safe!
The Winnipeg Trolley Company will be available to all art lovers for FREE during NBW 2019, on Saturday, September 28 from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. Trolleys will be running approximately every 20 minutes – depending on how busy the night gets! The stops include:
- Winnipeg Art Gallery (300 Memorial Boulevard)
- The Forks (1 Forks Market Road)
- Waterfront Drive at Bannatyne Avenue
- Main Street at Pacific Avenue
- Little Brown Jug (366 William Avenue)
- Cielo Raso Alley (between Smith Street & Donald Street)
STREET CLOSURES 2019
To keep Nuit Blanche Winnipeg safe for all participants, this year we are closing down the following streets (subject to change):
- Bannatyne Street: from Main Street to King Street
- Arthur Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to McDermot Ave.
- Albert Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to McDermot Ave.
- King Street: from Bannatyne Ave. to William Ave.
- Pacific Avenue: from Main Street to King Street